We believe everyone is familiar with led lights, and they can often be used in daily life. What are the characteristics of high-power led lights?
1. Long service life: high-power led lights have a service life of more than 50,000 hours.
2. Energy saving: more than 80% energy saving than high pressure sodium lamps.
3. Green and environmental protection: high-power LED street lamps do not contain polluting elements such as lead and mercury, and do not pollute the environment.
4. Safety: impact resistance, strong shock resistance, the light emitted by led is in the visible light range, without ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass shell, no traditional lamp fragmentation problem, no harm to human body, no radiation.
5. No high pressure, no dust absorption: eliminates the brightness reduction caused by the blackening of the lampshade caused by the high pressure absorption of dust by ordinary street lamps.
6. No high temperature, the lampshade will not age and turn yellow: eliminates the reduction in brightness and shortening of lifespan caused by the ageing and yellowing of the lampshade caused by high temperature baking of the lampshade.
7. No delay in startup: LEDs are at the nanosecond level, and they can reach normal brightness when they are powered on. There is no need to wait, which eliminates the long-term startup process of traditional street lamps.
8. No stroboscopic: pure DC work, eliminating the visual fatigue caused by the stroboscopic of traditional street lamps.
9. No bad glare: Eliminate the glare, visual fatigue and sight interference caused by the bad glare of ordinary high-power electric lamps, improve driving safety, and reduce the occurrence of traffic accidents.
Post time: Jul-19-2022