waterproof IP44 3w 6w 9w 12w 18w 24w flat led panel lamp recessed round ultra thin slim led ceiling panel light
Design Style: Modern
Lifespan (hours): 50000
Working Time (hours): 50000
Input Voltage(V): AC85-265V
Lamp Luminous Flux(lm): 240
CRI (Ra>): 80
Working Temperature(℃): -15 - 45
Lamp Body Material: ABS
IP Rating: Ip44
Certification: CCC, ce, RoHS, Saa, SASO, VDE
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China
Light Source: LED
Product name: led panel light
Light source: LED SMD
LED Light Source: SMD2835
Input Voltage: AC85-265V
LED Chip: Epistar
Power: 3w 6w 9w 12w 18w 24w
About this item
• No RF interference, bright and soft light, can protect your eyes and brains. Input Voltage: AC 85V~265V. Not dimmable.
• Ultra thin design, the panel light exactly embedded ceiling, makes the ceiling flat. Easy installation, can be easily fitted instead of ordinary recessed light fixture.
• Scientific shell design. Frosted LED lens, anti glare and scratch resistant. Rugged aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance and excellent heat dissipation.
• Environmental friendly, low heat, no IR or UV radiation, low power consumption, energy-saving. Lower maintenance costs. 50000 hours average extremely long life reduces re-lamp frequency and save your effort to replace lights.
• Wide application range: perfect for wall, ceiling, hotel, office, home etc. decoration and lighting.
To get started installing LED Recessed Lights, there are just a few basic steps that you need to follow:
1) Decide on the layout of your lights and mark the location of each light on your ceiling.
2) Run wires to the location of each light.
3) Cut a hole in your ceiling that matches the recommended size on the product page.
4) Make your wire connections and snap the light up into place.
Deciding on a layout for your lights
Most people space their lights equally apart from each other forming a grid pattern on the ceiling. The distance between each light generally depends on the LED wattage of your light. Here are a few rough rules of thumb for spacing when using the lights as primary lighting (if you are using the lights as accent lighting or you have other lights in your room, you can space them further apart):
7W LED Fixtures (equivalent to a 50W standard bulb): 7W fixtures are generally laid out in a grid such that they are 2'-3' off each wall and 4-5' apart from each other.
9W LED Fixtures (equivalent to a 65W standard bulb): 9W fixtures are generally laid out in a grid such that they are 3' off each wall and 5-6' apart from each other.
15W LED fixtures (equivalent to a 75-80W standard bulb): 15W fixtures are generally laid out in a grid such that they are about 4-5' off each wall and about 6-7' apart from each other.
18W LED fixtures (equivalent to a 125W standard bulb): 18W fixtures are generally laid out in a grid such that they are 5-6' off each wall and about 8-10' apart from each other.
How to choose the lights color?
3000K: Used in family, hotels, coffee shops and other warm and sweet environment required.
4500K: Used in home where need a soft white lighting atmosphere.
6000K: Used in office, working area, shopping mall and other commercial area or some place where need super bright.
Dimmable & High Performence: The flush mount light fixture comes with 10% - 100% Smooth triac dimming, compatible with most LED dimmers in North America market. Lights are super bright, no flickers and humming, good protection for eyes. Energy saving up to 80% in energy consumption comparing to traditional incandescent lamps.
Ultra Thin Thickness: The thickness of this square recessed lighting is only 1 cm, equivalent to the thickness of 1 Apple phones. Use this light mounts flush against the ceiling giving it a nice finished look.